Full Day Offshore
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Quepos, Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas
- Product code: RAVEN
Welcomes you down to Quepos to spend the day enjoying the incredible fishing which has made this town a household name among anglers the world over. With a choice of trips to suit any schedule and a range of equipment to suit any species, you will be sure to find the perfect trip for you, whatever that might be.
Spend a fun day fishing inshore for hard-fighting Roosterfish, tasty Snapper, and a variety of other table and game species. This is a great way to get in some awesome fishing while enjoying Costa Rica’s stunning scenery and warm, clean waters.Features
- This air-conditioned 38’ Bertram Express Sportfisher is powered by Twin Caterpillar C-7 454 HP engines definitely make Raven the best fishing charters in Quepos Manuel Antonio to get you to the fishing grounds in record time. With complete luxury and with fully air-conditioned enclosed Eisenglass curtains bridge deck will keep you cool and entertained with TV/CD/DVD player. The large cockpit sporting a Pampanette fighting chair, subzero freezer, live well and tuna tubes assure you a perfect day out on the Quepos Fishing Grounds.
- Captain with over 30 years of experience
- Powered by 2 454HP Caterpillar each at 28 knots
- English & Spanish speaking crew
- Shimano reels and Lindgren-Pitman 1200 electric reels for dredges, and only the best line, hooks, and terminal tackle.
- Fighting chair with rocket launchers & Outriggers
- Aluminum outriggers and center rigger
- Air Conditioned Bridge Deck
- Live Well & Tuna Tubes
- Full entertainment center including music and television
- Full Safety Equipment including Life Jackets for Adults & Children
- Fish Finder, GPS & Depth Sounder
- Max capacity: 8 Persons
- We will be pleased to fillet your catch which can be cooked at the Marina after your trip